Prochem Stain Pro 1 Litre. A water based solvent and alkaline spotter for neutralising acidic or oily stains such as most food, blood, vomit, water-based inks, fresh tea and coffee, milk, cream and wine on carpet and fabric.
All orders above €100 are delivered free In Ireland. For orders below €100, a delivery fee of €15 gets added. Customers can shop 365 days, 24/7. Get secure and safe payment options on shopping.
Customers need to pay a delivery fee €30 across UK for all orders.
For orders shipped across the globe, customers need to pay a delivery fee of €60.
Place order before 12 o'clock and get the product delivered the next day.
Choose the preferred option:
Realex is Europe’s popular payment option allowing to pay for a purchase. They offer a wide range of payment processing services. It supports all credit and debit cards: Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Diners, Maestro International, etc.
PayPal is a popular online payment service allowing you to pay for items in online stores. You need to register with PayPal to make payments.
In addition to your consumer Statutory Rights:
Clenli have you covered
What if I Change my Mind? NOT A PROBLEM!
We will be happy to refund you!
Should you have any problems with any of our electrical/Battery/fuel products, please contact our Customer Services Team who will be happy to help you: Contact us via email or call +353 (0)1 8118926.
Clenli will always ensure that your legal rights are always upheld.
Prochem Stain Pro is an alkaline spotter solvent and water based for neutralising acidic or oily stains such as most food, blood, vomit, water-based inks, fresh tea and coffee, milk, cream and wine on carpet and fabric. It is a ready to use product for removing tough stains from upholstery with a mint scent. Perfect for high areas of traffic where stains need to be removed. For professional and industrial use only.
How to Use
1. Stain Pro is a ready-to-use product.
2. Scrape or blot up all excess soiling.
3. Always pre-test an area of carpet or fabric for colour fastness and texture change before proceeding.
4. Apply Stain Pro solution directly to stain with sprayer and blot with white towel or tissue
5. Repeat previous steps until there is no further noticeable improvement
6. Do not rub the area.
7. On all fabrics and wool, for best results rinse treated area with Prochem Fibre & Fabric Rinse.
- Protein stain remover for blood, food, drink, milk, tea and coffee
- Water and solvent based alkaline spotter for carpets and fabrics.
- Neutralises acidic or oily stains.
- Mint scented & clear liquid.
- 10.5 pH
- 1 Litre Container