Prochem Liquid Defoamer 5 Litre. A concentrated defoaming agent for the control of foam in hot water extraction machines. Liquid Defoamer is designed to prevent oversudsing caused by shampoo, soap and spotting agent residues and can be used in all types of extraction cleaning equipment.
All orders above €100 are delivered free In Ireland. For orders below €100, a delivery fee of €15 gets added. Customers can shop 365 days, 24/7. Get secure and safe payment options on shopping.
Customers need to pay a delivery fee €30 across UK for all orders.
For orders shipped across the globe, customers need to pay a delivery fee of €60.
Place order before 12 o'clock and get the product delivered the next day.
Choose the preferred option:
Realex is Europe’s popular payment option allowing to pay for a purchase. They offer a wide range of payment processing services. It supports all credit and debit cards: Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Diners, Maestro International, etc.
PayPal is a popular online payment service allowing you to pay for items in online stores. You need to register with PayPal to make payments.
In addition to your consumer Statutory Rights:
Clenli have you covered
What if I Change my Mind? NOT A PROBLEM!
We will be happy to refund you!
Should you have any problems with any of our electrical/Battery/fuel products, please contact our Customer Services Team who will be happy to help you: Contact us via email or call +353 (0)1 8118926.
Clenli will always ensure that your legal rights are always upheld.
A concentrated defoaming agent for the control of foam in hot water extraction machines. Liquid Defoamer is designed to prevent oversudsing caused by shampoo, soap and spotting agent residues and can be used in all types of extraction cleaning equipment.
Directions for Use
1. Shake well before use.
2. Add 20ml of Liquid Defoamer concentrate per 10 litres of recovery tank capacity (1 to 500).
3. Mix the required amount of concentrate in a small amount of water and feed this solution into the vacuum hose, with the vacuum motor switched on.
4. For upright extraction machines with no vacuum hose, add pre-diluted Liquid Defoamer directly to the waste recovery tank.
5. Repeat above methods of defoaming after every emptying of the waste recovery tank.
Do not add Defoamer to the cleaning solution.
Do not apply Defoamer directly to the carpet.
For excessive foam, increase the amount of Liquid Defoamer required.
- Professional anti-foam concentrate for carpet hot water extraction machines.
- Contains high concentrate of powerful silicone emulsion which counteracts foam from previous shampoo residues.
- White liquid with mild odour.
- 8.0 pH Concentrate
- 8.0 pH Diluted
- 5 Litre Container