Prochem Coffee Stain Remover 5 Litre. A specially formulated stain remover for the direct treatment of coffee, tea, tannin, beer, water marks and many other yellow and brown discolorations on carpets and fabrics. Coffee Stain Remover can be used on synthetic and natural fibre carpets, fabrics and other surfaces, subject to pre-testing.
All orders above €100 are delivered free In Ireland. For orders below €100, a delivery fee of €15 gets added. Customers can shop 365 days, 24/7. Get secure and safe payment options on shopping.
Customers need to pay a delivery fee €30 across UK for all orders.
For orders shipped across the globe, customers need to pay a delivery fee of €60.
Place order before 12 o'clock and get the product delivered the next day.
Choose the preferred option:
Realex is Europe’s popular payment option allowing to pay for a purchase. They offer a wide range of payment processing services. It supports all credit and debit cards: Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Diners, Maestro International, etc.
PayPal is a popular online payment service allowing you to pay for items in online stores. You need to register with PayPal to make payments.
In addition to your consumer Statutory Rights:
Clenli have you covered
What if I Change my Mind? NOT A PROBLEM!
We will be happy to refund you!
Should you have any problems with any of our electrical/Battery/fuel products, please contact our Customer Services Team who will be happy to help you: Contact us via email or call +353 (0)1 8118926.
Clenli will always ensure that your legal rights are always upheld.
A specially formulated stain remover for the direct treatment of coffee, tea, tannin, beer, water marks and many other yellow and brown discolorations on carpets and fabrics. Coffee Stain Remover can be used on synthetic and natural fibre carpets, fabrics and other surfaces, subject to pre-testing.
Directions for Use
1. Coffee Stain Remover is ready-to-use. Do not mix with other cleaning agents.
2. Apply to affected area by sprayer, then blot with clean white towel, working from the outside to the centre of large stains.
3. For difficult stains, re-apply and leave for 5 to 15 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
4. For severe stains, use Prochem Browning Prescription with an equal part of water and leave for a longer period before rinsing.
5. Some old tea and coffee stains, particularly on natural fibres such as wool and cotton may be permanent.
- Coffee, tea and browning stain remover for carpets, fabrics and most surfaces.
- Use for watermarks and other yellow and brown discolorations on carpet and fabric.
- Clear liquid with lemon fragrance.
- 2.5 pH
- 5 Litre Container