Prochem Citrus Gel 1 Litre. A citrus based liquid gel spot remover for use on carpets, fabrics and most surfaces. Citrus Gel will safely and effectively remove oils, grease, tar and gum and is gelled to help prevent damage to latex carpet backings.
All orders above €100 are delivered free In Ireland. For orders below €100, a delivery fee of €15 gets added. Customers can shop 365 days, 24/7. Get secure and safe payment options on shopping.
Customers need to pay a delivery fee €30 across UK for all orders.
For orders shipped across the globe, customers need to pay a delivery fee of €60.
Place order before 12 o'clock and get the product delivered the next day.
Choose the preferred option:
Realex is Europe’s popular payment option allowing to pay for a purchase. They offer a wide range of payment processing services. It supports all credit and debit cards: Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Diners, Maestro International, etc.
PayPal is a popular online payment service allowing you to pay for items in online stores. You need to register with PayPal to make payments.
In addition to your consumer Statutory Rights:
Clenli have you covered
What if I Change my Mind? NOT A PROBLEM!
We will be happy to refund you!
Should you have any problems with any of our electrical/Battery/fuel products, please contact our Customer Services Team who will be happy to help you: Contact us via email or call +353 (0)1 8118926.
Clenli will always ensure that your legal rights are always upheld.
A citrus based liquid gel spot remover for use on carpets, fabrics and most surfaces. Citrus Gel will safely and effectively remove oils, grease, tar and gum and is gelled to help prevent damage to latex carpet backings.
Directions for Use
1. Scrape up any excess staining matter then apply Prochem Citrus Gel to spot and allow 2 to 5 minutes contact time.
2. DO NOT OVER APPLY. DO NOT USE OVER LARGE AREA WITHOUT PRE-TESTING STABILITY.
3. Scrape dissolved residue or blot with white towel or tissue.
4. DO NOT RUB. Repeat if necessary, working from outside to centre of large spots.
5. Blot small spots or extract large areas with water.
6. Brush carpet or fabric to align fibres.
SHAKE BEFORE USE. Citrus Gel is ready-to-use from the nozzle applicator.
Always pre-test surface to be treated in an inconspicuous area before proceeding.
Bitumen backed carpet tiles and some latex backings and adhesives may not be stable to solvents.
- Grease, gum and oil for carpet, fabrics and most surfaces.
- Citrus solvent and detergent based liquid gel.
- Formulated to work on the fibre surface avoiding damage to the bitumen and latex backings.
- White gel with citrus fragrance.
- 5.0 pH
- 1 Litre Container